I like to make mashed vegetables as it is an easy way to eat various vegetables. On top of that, it is a way to get back to childhood while eating in a healthy way. I like to serve the mash with roasted chicken.
- PREPARATION: 10 minutes
- COOK: 25 minutes
What do you need?
- 300 g of cauliflower
- 170 g of leek
- 250 g of potato
- 20 g dairy free butter
- 50 ml of oat milk
- Handful of parsley
How to make a Cauliflower mash with leeks?
- Start by washing carefully all the vegetables
- Peel the potatoes and cut them in square pieces
- Slice the cauliflower and the leek
- Steam the vegetable for 25 minutes
Adding some bay leaves in the water for the steam will add a nice flavour to the steamed vegetables
- Mix together the steamed vegetable with the parsley, salt, pepper, dairy free butter, and the oat milk until achieving the right texture
More recipe to try and enjoy: