A quick starter to make and delicious to eat, all based on extra fresh ingredients such as mushrooms and parsley.
- PREPARATION: 5 minutes
- COOK: 0 minutes
What do you need?
- 4 large fresh mushrooms
- ½ fresh lemon juice
- A bunch of fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
How to make a quick starter with fresh mushrooms and lemon juice?
- Wash carefully all the mushrooms and the parsley
I found this recipe tastier when I am using fresh mushrooms that have been kept in the refrigerator before
- Slice the fresh mushrooms in thin slices
I used a mandolin for making extra thin slices
- Prepare aside the seasoning by stirring together olive oil, fresh lemon juice, chopped parsley, salt and pepper
- Add the seasoning on top of the sliced mushrooms
- Serve it straight away
More recipe to try and enjoy: