Halloween …. and pumpkins are everywhere. There are huge and usually sold for being carved. But I decided to eat one of them and for celebrating the Halloween month, I made a Pumpkin mash, the mix of carrots and pumpkin was really delicious.
- PREPARATION: 25 minutes
- COOK: 30 minutes
What do you need?
- 300 g of pumpkin
- 150 g of carrots
- 100 g of potatoes
- 20 ml of soya cream
How to make a pumpkin mash?
- Start by washing carefully all the vegetable
- Peel carrots and potatoes
- Remove the skin and the seeds from the pumpkin
- Put all the vegetables in square pieces
- Steam all of them for 30 minutes
In order to add some flavours, put some bay leaves and thyme in the water for having flavoured steam and therefore more flavour into the steamed vegetables
- Mix all the steamed vegetables with salt, pepper and soja cream until achieving the wished consistency
Add more water if you want a less thick mash
More recipe to try and enjoy: