A quick and easy recipe which combine a good intake of carbs with some vegetables. The use of the soya cream is a way to lighten the recipe and to make it vegan and dairy free.
- PREPARATION: 5 minutes
- COOK: 10 minutes
What do you need?
- 60 g of whole-wheat pasta
- 200 g of fresh mushrooms
- 2 to 4 tablespoons of soya cream
- Handful of parsley
How to make Whole-wheat pasta with mushrooms?
- Start by washing carefully the mushrooms and parsley
- Then chop the mushrooms
- In a pan, heat a tablespoon of olive oil at medium heat and then add the sliced mushrooms
- Add the chopped parsley
- Cook while stirring for 5 to 10 minutes
The volume of mushrooms is quite big but all the mushrooms will be reduced while being cooked as they lose water
- In the meantime, cook the pasta as it is indicated on the packaging
- Remove the water that has been released by the mushrooms
- Then add salt, pepper and soya cream and stir it for a couple of minutes
- Drain the pasta
- Serve the pasta straight away by adding the mushrooms preparation on top
More recipe to try and enjoy: