It is recommended to eat raw vegetables at each meal. it could appear difficult at the first sight but that is quite simple in real life, just remind yourself that could be a green salad, tomato salad, grated carrots, grated raw red cabbage… I would like to share with you a really simple recipe for adding more raw food into your diet as a starter.
This recipe is even more appealing if you are lucky to have some various colour of carrots. I just discovered that carrots can be white or violet thanks to my subscription to the local veggie box from Tower Green Hamlet.
- PREPARATION: 10 minutes
- COOK: 0 minute
What do you need?
- 3 orange carrots
- 2 white carrots
- 1 violet carrots
- 2 to 4 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- Roasted sesame seeds
How to make simple grated colourful carrots?
- Wash carefully all the carrots and peel them
- Grate them
- Put them in a plate or a small bowl for presentation
- Prepare the seasoning by mixing olive oil, apple cider vinegar, salt and pepper
- Add the seasoning to the grated carrots
- Add the roasted sesame seeds on top
For roasting the sesame seeds, just put them in a pan, without oil, at medium heat for a couple of minutes. Don’t forget to check them as they can burn quickly
More recipe to try and enjoy: