I used to make pizza for the weekend lunch as it is convenient to make and it is a way to eat comfort food with the value added to be homemade. I used to make a mozzarella, goat cheese and cheddar pizza, heavy on cheese… but that was before I discovered that I am dairy intolerant, that came as a shock… After a couple of days of what can I eat, I decided to take it as a new challenge and after a few tests, the perfect pizza was born, as delicious as previously but less fat and more digestible.
- PREPARATION: 60 minutes (for the dough) + 10 minutes
- COOK: 15/20 minutes
What do you need?
- 166 ml of water
- 4 g of salt
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- 250 g of flour
- 5 g of active dry yeast
- 250 g of canned chopped mushrooms
- 5 tablespoons of passata
- 100 g of soya made grated mozzarella
- 2 to 3 tablespoons of nutritional yeast (it will give the cheese flavour)
- Handful of black olives
- Olive oil
- Mixed herbs
How to make a Vegan pizza with mushrooms?
- Start by making the dough as it needs an hour to prove
- For making the dough, add all the ingredients in the order stated above in the bread maker and start the pizza dough program
Be careful, do not put the salt nearby the yeast as it will kill it
The dough can be done handmade, once the dough is made, you need to leave it to prove it for one hour
- Once the dough has proved (the proving is done during the pizza dough program, so there is no need to prove it again), roll it and shape it as a pizza
- Then spread the passata heavenly
- Add the nutritional yeast
- Add half of the grated soya cheese
- Add the sliced mushrooms and the sliced black olives
- Add the remaining grated soya cheese
- Add a dash of olive oil and mixed herb
- Let the pizza dough with all the ingredients prove again for 30 minutes to 1 hour
- Then put it in a warm oven at 180°C for 15/20 minutes
More recipe to try and enjoy:
TRES GOURMANDE TA PIZZA
Merci, c’est un régal.