I love making soup at night. It is one of way to cool down after a long day at work. But I quite understand that it could be boring to eat soup every night, it is why I have a lot of recipes of soup, don’t hesitate to check on the website (there is a soup category in each family).
The other day, I was hosting a dinner party, I decided to make a soup as a starter and I wanted to have it quite festive, so I added some truffle oil. Mixing parsnip with sweet potatoes was a great idea and the final touch with truffle oil can be the winner starter for your festive days.
- SERVE: as a main or as a starter
- PREPARATION: 5 minutes
- COOK: 20 minutes
What do you need?
- 1 large sweet potato or 2 medium size sweet potato
- 1 small parsnip
- 60 cl of vegetable stock
- 2 teaspoon of truffle oil
How to make a Parsnip and sweet potatoes soup with a dash of truffle oil?
- Start by peeling all the vegetable and cut them into small pieces
- Cook the vegetables in 600 ml of water with a vegetable stock for 20 minutes
Use some boiling water to speed up the cooking time.
Use a lid on top of the pan for speeding up the cooking time
- Mix the soup
- Serve it really hot with a dash of truffle oil
Don’t put too much of truffle oil
More recipe to try and enjoy: