A recipe for an all green soup, so delicious for dinner.
- PREPARATION: 10 minutes
- COOK: 30 minutes
What do you need?
- 1 medium size leek
- 2 medium size potatoes
- 100 g of frozen spinach (around 400/500 g of fresh spinach)
- Pinch of salt
How to make Leek and spinach soup?
- Start by washing carefully all the vegetables
- Peel the potatoes and put them in square pieces
- Slice the leek
- Put in a pan 75 cl of water with a pinch of salt
- Add the sliced potatoes, leek and the frozen spinach
- Let’s simmer for 30 minutes
If you are not using the green part of the leek therefore 20 minutes will be enough
- Mix it and serve it straight away with a dash of cream (soya or dairy full fat)
More recipe to try and enjoy: