A traditional soup with something new inside for changing …. I decided to add some miso paste to the carrot soup in order to add more flavour, that was a great addition.
- PREPARATION: 5 minutes
- COOK: 30 minutes
What do you need?
- 3 large carrots
- 2 medium size potatoes
- 2 tablespoons of miso paste
- 75 cl of boiling water
How to make a Carrots soup with miso paste?
- Start by washing carefully all the vegetables
- Peel both carrots and potatoes
- Cut them in square pieces
- In a large pan filled with 75 cl of boiling water, add all the carrots, potatoes
- Add the miso paste
Do not add salt or vegetable stock as the miso paste is already salty
Simmer it for 30 minutes
- Then mix it carefully until achieving the whished texture
- Serve the soup straight away with a dash of soya cream
More recipe to try and enjoy: