Another recipe for comfort food, easy to make: Gnocchi with courgettes and tomatoes. It is made in couple of minutes and it will you with a lot of flavours. Don’t hesitate to add some harissa if you want to spicy up the recipe. If you are not vegan, adding some grated cheese on top of it, will make the recipe even more comforting.
- PREPARATION: 5 minutes
- COOK: 20 minutes
What do you need?
- 300 g of courgette
- 1 onion
- 1 canned plum tomato or 5 fresh plum tomatoes
- Gnocchi (vegan) to be made in a pan rather than boiled
- 2 teaspoon of olive oil
- Seasoning such as salt, pepper and mixed herbs
How to make Gnocchi with courgettes and tomatoes?
- Start by peeling the onion and chop it
- Wash the courgette (peel it) and cut it in squares pieces
- In a pan, with 1 teaspoon of olive oil, cook for 5 minutes the chopped onion while stirring
- Then add the courgettes for 5 to 10 minutes
- Add the plum tomatoes
- In a meantime, cook the gnocchi as indicated on the packaging
Usually, there are cooked in 5 minutes. It is good to stir them so they can be slightly toasted
- Add the cooked gnocchi in the pan with the courgettes, tomato, and onion
- Let it cook for an extra 2 minutes and add the seasoning
- And then serve it straight away
More recipe to try and enjoy:
une bonne idée pour accommoder les gnocchis