I like making compote as it is an easy way to eat various fruits. As it can be eaten cold and warm, it is pretty convenient as a healthy treat.
- PREPARATION: 15 minutes
- COOK: 20 minutes
What do you need?
- 2 medium-size pears
- 1 apple
- 2 sticks of rhubarb
- 1 banana
- 50 ml of lemon juice
- 7g of vanilla sugar (optional)
How to make a Pears, apple and rhubarb purée?
- Start by peeling all the fruits
- Be careful when peeling the rhubarb to remove all the skin layer
- Core the pears and the apple and put them into cubes
- Put into cube the rhubarb sticks
- Slice the banana
- Put all the fruits in a pan
- Cook while stirring all the fruits with the lemon juice and the sugar for 20 minutes at medium heat
- Then mix all the fruits for obtaining a smooth purée
It can be eaten warm or cold
It can be stored a couple of days into the fridge in small glass jar
More recipe to try and enjoy: